Évora tours, several possibilities.
Évora is located at 110 Km’s east from Lisbon, around one hour driving.
Due to its well-preserved old town center, still partially enclosed by medieval walls, and a large number of monuments dating from various historical periods, including a Roman Temple, Évora is a UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is also a member of the Most Ancient European Towns Network.
What can you do in Évora?
There are a quite good number of monuments you in town and a few interesting sites outside of town.
I offer a very flexible tour that you can compose according with your preferences.
An example of a day tour to Évora can be:
- I will pick you up at your hotel with the van if your hotel is located in Lisbon or surroundings. If not, for sure we can find a way to do it.
- The transfer to and from Évora to your hotel is included in this program.
- In the morning spend some time walking in the city admiring its monuments and felling the lifestyle. You can find some monuments that can be seen from the street, like the Roman temple, and other monuments it worth the visit like, like the Cathedral of Évora.
- Having lunch on your own in of of the many wonderful restaurants there. The local food is delicious and quite different from the Lisbon gastronomy but, if you want, I can prepare a picnic for you and we will have it in the countryside.
- After lunch a walk in the countryside will be in order to visit some pre historical art and also the peculiar landscape of the region.
- Return to your hotel.
Other tour possibilities can be consider like a full day walking tour on the countryside or even a bike tour in or outside of town … your option.
Price: 450€ until 7 persons + monuments entrances if applicable
For a bike tour a 25€/cyclist will be added to the above mentioned price.
Picnic lunch: 15€/person, if applicable
The above mention events are subject to prior reservation.
250€ will asked as reservation. The remaining values to be payed, if there are, they will be asked at the beginning of the event.
All above mentioned prices includes guide, insurance and VAT plus usage of the equipment if needed and if that is stated in the specific information of the event.
The costs of cancellation are as follows:
90 days before 1st Tour Day – 0% of reservation
89-60 days before 1st Tour Day – 25% of reservation
59-45 days before 1st Tour Day – 50% of reservation
44-30 days before 1st Tour Day – 75% of reservation
29 days or less before 1st Tour Day – 100% of reservation
To cancel your reservation it is mandatory that an e-mail is sent from the same e-mail address used for the reservation.
The amount will be transferred back to the same account used to the reservation.
Informations and reservations
Email – email@example.com
Cell Phone: +351 914 794 553 (also in WhatsApp)
“Iberactive” is a registered trademark of the Travel Agency
Iberhills – Eventos e Viagens, Unipessoal Lda
Rua Professor Mira Fernandes, Lt 1543 – 5Dto
Tax Identification Number (VAT number): 513 891 099
Novo Banco SA (Lisbon, Portugal)
IBAN: PT50 007 0000 0031 3261 0162 3 SWIFT / BIC: BESCPTPL
Also payable via PayPal
Check some photos from some previous tours: